The Yakima Valley Conference of Governments (YVCOG) Coordinated Public Transit Human Services Transportation Plan is locally developed by the Mobilizing Public Access to Countywide Transportation (MPACT) committee in an effort to:
- Obtain input representing public, private, and non-profit transportation and human services providers and participation by members of the public
- Identify the transportation needs of individuals with disabilities, older adults, veterans, youth, and people with low-incomes.
- Assess the existing transportation resources, needs and service gaps of Yakima County, Washington
- Provide strategies for meeting identified local needs
- Prioritize transportation services for funding and implementation
- Maximize the utilization of resources while minimizing duplication of services
- Ensure compliance with Federal transportation laws.
Click to view FINAL HSTP