The YVCOG is pleased to announce the availability of the 2018 Human Services Transportation Plan (HSTP). The HSTP seeks to:
- Obtain input representing public, private, and non-profit transportation and human services providers and participation by members of the public
- Identify the transportation needs of individuals with disabilities, older adults, veterans, youth, and people with low-incomes.
- Assess the existing transportation resources, needs and service gaps of Yakima County, Washington
- Provide strategies for meeting identified local needs
- Prioritize transportation services for funding and implementation
- Maximize the utilization of resources while minimizing duplication of services
- Ensure compliance with Federal transportation laws.
To view the final, adopted plan, proceed to the HSTP PAGE and scroll down to the document links.