You are hereby notified that the Yakima Valley Conference of Governments
Metropolitan and Regional Transportation Planning Organization Policy Board meeting
on November 18, 2019 is CANCELLED.
The YVCOG Executive Committee will hold its regular meeting on 11/18/19 at 1:30 p.m.
YVCOG Transportation Public Participation Plan: 2020-2045
The Yakima Valley Conference of Governments
Transportation Policy Board approved the 2020-2045 Public Participation Plan
at its June 17, 2019 meeting.
Copies of the Plan are available ONLINE
and in hard copy format at the YVCOG Office –
311 N. 4th Street, Suite 204, in Yakima, WA 98901.
The YVCOG is pleased to announce the availability of the 2018 Human Services Transportation Plan (HSTP). The HSTP seeks to:
- Obtain input representing public, private, and non-profit transportation and human services providers and participation by members of the public
- Identify the transportation needs of individuals with disabilities, older adults, veterans, youth, and people with low-incomes.
- Assess the existing transportation resources, needs and service gaps of Yakima County, Washington
- Provide strategies for meeting identified local needs
- Prioritize transportation services for funding and implementation
- Maximize the utilization of resources while minimizing duplication of services
- Ensure compliance with Federal transportation laws.
To view the final, adopted plan, proceed to the HSTP PAGE and scroll down to the document links.
Wheel Options happens during the month of October. Commute to work at least six days this October and enter to win the grand prize—a $2500 Pre-paid Master Card along with other great prizes!
Exercise your options and win a $2500 Pre-Paid Master Card!
For the Month of October, say goodbye to your solo commute and carpool, vanpool, ride the bus, bike or walk to work during Wheel Options! You may even be able to compress your work schedule or work from home. Pick the choice that’s best for you and discover a more relaxed commute. That’s just one of the great prizes you can win for participating just six times during the month long event. For more information contact your Employee Transportation Coordinator (ETC) or contact Brian Curtin, YVCOG CTR program coordinator-Phone 759-7992 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.