Transportation Technical Advisory Committee
Roles and Responsibilities
- Yakima Valley Conference of Governments is the lead agency for the Yakima Valley MPO/RTPO, has established a Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) to ensure coordination of regional transportation planning processes, reports, and plans.
- The TAC makes recommendations to the Yakima Valley MPO/RTPO Policy Board at key points during the planning process.
- The TAC meets at 10:00 a.m. the 2nd Thursday of each month, usually at the YVCOG office, 311 N. 4th Street, Suite 204, Yakima, WA, unless notified otherwise.
- Meetings are generally scheduled for a two-hour period, are open to the general public, and may be hosted off-site by one of the TAC members.
- As described in the Metropolitan and Regional Long-range Transportation Plan – Public Participation Plan, meeting dates are publicized on the YVCOG website, and sent directly to identified stakeholders.
TAC Voting Members/Alternates
Please contact the YVCOG office for the current list of members. Phone 509-574-1550, or email email@example.com